The Northeast/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center in
collaboration with Columbia University's Behavioral Health Program is
hosting a webinar on Wednesday, July
14th from 11 - 12pm EST.
Title: When Quarantine is not safe: Intimate Partner Violence in
People with HIV in Communities of Color during the Pandemic
Speakers: Millicent Freeman, PhD
- To describe and discuss the behaviors and forms of Intimate
Partner Violence (IPV) and Domestic Violence (DV).
- Describe the systemic responses to IPV during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Describe the benefits of Screening Tools.
- Breaking the cycle of IPV trauma.
- Discussion resilience, survivors support groups.
This program will be of interest to physicians, physician assistants,
nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, social workers,
case managers, and mental health practitioners. Other disciplines are
also welcomed to attend.